Mis seguidores

English cv French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

lunes, 20 de junio de 2011

Four seasons, seconds, flicker, flash I’m alone a lonely screen provides the scene, it’s no home every night I hear you scream But you don’t say what you mean this was my dream but now my dream has flown.Im at the crossroads waiting for a sign my life is standing still but I’m still alive every night I think I know  in the morning where did he go the answers disappear when I open my eyes I’m no stranger to this place Where real life and dreams collide and even though i fall from grace  I will keep the dream alive I will keep the dream alive Four seasons, seconds, flicker, flash I’m alone A lonely screen provides the scene, it’s no home every night I hear you scream but you don’t say what you mean this was my dream but now my dream has flown.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Dame tu opinión